Déjeun’aide, Breakfast with Leaders, is a unique initiative that seeks to raise awareness and funds for the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation. Déjeun’aide is a breakfast networking event that allows students and young professionals from Montreal to meet and network with local business and industry leaders.
- Friday November 4, 2016 at the Saint James Club
- “Early-bird” networking period
- 18 Tables of 8-9 participants featuring 20 leaders
- Speech from our Keynote Speaker: Marie-Claude Elie, Google Canada
- Over $37,000 raised for the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation