In support of the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation (MCHF), Déjeun’aide – Breakfast with Leaders – provides an opportunity for ambitious young professionals to network with business, social and corporate leaders over an intimate breakfast. In addition to providing students and young professionals the opportunity to meet with business leaders, this will also allow leaders to engage with and mentor the next generation of enthusiastic professionals.
Déjeun’aide is the ONLY student-led charitable breakfast event in Montreal centered to connecting young professionals with business, social and corporate leaders.
On Friday November 17th, 2017, motivated students, young professionals and leaders will gather at the Centre Mont-Royal for the 2nd edition of Déjeun’aide.
- 7:15am Early Bird Opening
- 7:30am Start of the 2nd Edition of Déjeun’aide (Participants will be seated with the leader of their choice)
- 7:45am food service
- 8:45am Speeches
- 9:00am Floor open for attendees to interact with other leaders
- 9:30am Announcement and Closing
2016 EDITION (INAUGURAL)
- “Early-bird” networking period
- 18 Tables of 8-9 participants featuring 20 leaders
- Speech from our Keynote Speaker: Marie-Claude Elie, Google Canada
- Over $37,000 raised for the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation